There's only a few more days left of Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration Event. One of my favorite products you get for free with a $50 order is the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series paper.
I cut out the flowers from the DSP and then colored them with the Dark Pink Pirouette and Light Old Olive Stampin' Blends Markers. The background layer of DSP has beautiful foil dots that just sparkle.
The sentiment was embossed with Copper Embossing Powder and then layered on a strip of Copper Foil Paper. This card is very elegant and sweet.
Check out the video below:
The dimensions for this card are:
- Card base - Pink Pirouette 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (scored at 4 1/4)
- Layer of dotted DSP - 4 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Strip of Copper foil - 3/4 x approximately 3 3/4, then cut to size
- Strip of Whisper White - 7/8 x approximately 3 1/4, then cut to size
- Whisper White for Label Layer
- Cut out of flowers and leaves from DSP
If you want any of the products I've demonstrated today, just click on the item below or the Shop Now button and it will bring you to my Online Store. Please use the current Host Code when you go to checkout your order. You can also click directly on an item to order.
Don't forget its Sale-A-Bration ends March 31, 2018. Be sure you don't miss out on earning free products for every $50 you spend. Let me know if you need a catalog and I'd be happy to send you one.