I'm on my way to the Stampin' Up! OnStage convention in Atlanta. The day before, I'm attending an event with a top demonstrator and we're doing a shoebox swap. I've never done this, or even heard of it but I'm excited. I'll be making 10 kits with all you need to make this card.
This card features the Beautiful You Stamp Set which has some gorgeous images and great sentiments. I'm calling this a faux tile technique, not sure if that's a real thing or not!!! You basically stamp the image and then cut it into squares and adhere it with dimensionals.
The colors are Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight which is a great combination. This was an easy card to make. You can create it with any image or group of images. Give it a try.
- Night of Navy Card Base - 5 1/2 x 11 score at 4 1/4
- Daffodil Delight - 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Night of Navy 3 1/4 x 3 1/4
- Whisper White backing - 3 1/16 x 3 1/16
- Whisper White for Stamped Image 3 x 3
- Whisper White for banner - 3/4 x approx 3