Today I have a treat for you, well a treat box project that you can make for any occasion. I made these for my Stampin' Up! teammates for the last OnStage Convention that I attended. Today I'm making them for Valentine's Day. Aren't they cute?
I cut one of the Acetate Card Boxes in half and then added some beautiful Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. I added a band around them to keep them closed.
I made this one using one side of the DSP. Four pieces of Ghirardelli chocolates fit perfect inside....Mmmmm!
This is the exact same paper, just the other side is showing. Isn't it pretty with the gold foil. I just love this paper. I fit eight pieces of Dove chocolate in this one.
Here's the video to walk you through the steps.
The Dimensions are as follows:
- Cut Acetate Card Box in half (at the 4" mark)
- Cut DSP approx 5 1/2 by 4 7/16. Cut off edge of one side using die, border punch, etc.
- Score using the straight side (not the side you just cut with die) at 2 7/8 and 3 1/2
- Cut DSP for band at 1" by 9"
- Score band at 2 5/8 and 3 1/4 and 6 1/4 and 7
- Punch Berry Burst with 1 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch
- Punch Gold with 1 1/4 Circle Punch
- Punch Whisper White with 1 1/8 Scallop Circle Punch