Don't you just love the color combination on these two cards?
The blue background looks like a stormy day. The card base is Night of Navy and the sentiment was heat embossed with White Embossing Powder.
The green background is very peaceful. The card base is Basic Black and the sentiment was stamped in Archival Basic Black Archival Ink and then Clear Embossing Powder.
I made eight of these cards (four of each color) for a swap that I'm in with my team. They were so easy to make.
Check out the video below to see how I made them.
Here are the dimensions for the cards:
- Card Base (Night of Navy or Basic Black) - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - scored at 4 1/4
- Layer of Lemon Lime Twist - 5 1/4 x 4
- Layer of Naturally Eclectic DSP - 5 x 3 3/4
- Scraps of Lemon Lime Twist for Adirondack chairs
Here is how I cut the DSP:
- Cut 3 strips of 3 3/4 (cut so blue is on top and green on bottom)
- Cut strip in half and then cut off blue end or green end (depending on which piece so you are left with a 5 x 3 3/4 layer. You want to keep as much white as possible.
I completed all eight swap cards. I hope everyone likes them when they receive them. I'm looking forward to receiving mine :)
Below is the supply list used for this card. You can order these products by shopping clicking the Order Now button and using the June Host Code JPBMWUQF