Below are the steps to create this card.
- Stamp succulents in Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral. I stamped off with the backgrounds to get the lighter color and then stamped full strength with the detailed stamps. I did the same for the greenery in Pear Pizzaz.
(P.S. TIP: To stamp off, just ink up your stamp full strength and then stamp on scratch paper, then onto your card stock. That takes a layer of ink off the stamp to get a lighter look.
- Using the Big Shot, cut out all the succulents pieces using the matching Succulent Framelits Dies.
- Using the Big Shot, cut large wreath from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies in Early Espresso Card Stock.
- On 5 x 3 3/4 Whisper White Cardstock stamp sentiment in Early Espresso Ink
- Adhere wreath using the Fine Tip Glue
- Adhere succulents and greenery using Fine Tip Glue and Dimensionals
- Emboss 5 1/4 x 4 Wild Wasabi Cardstock with the Petal Burst Embossing Folder
- Adhere embossed piece to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Whisper White card base
- Add wreath to card base to complete card.