Check out this Thank You card using the free Make A Medallion stamp set that is still available until March 31 with a $50 order.
Below are the steps to make this card:
- Use Very Vanilla for A2 card base
- On separate piece of Very Vanilla, stamp outer Medallion Stamp circle in Mint Macaron
- Stamp inner Medallion Stamp circle in Marina Mist and Sentiment (Thanks) in Marina Mist
- Cut Medallion with Stitched Framelet
- Cut Scalloped circle in Mint Macaron
- Cut strip of Mint Macaron card stock 5 1/2 x 1 1/4
- Cut strip of Very Vanilla card stock 4 x 3/4
- Stamp Sentiment from So Very Much set on Very Vanilla card stock and cut banner edge
- Determine where you want to place the Mint Macaron strip on the card and move it up just a tiny bit, then draw a very light pencil mark along it so you have a guide to stamp the edging with the flourish stamp across the card to make that border, stamp that in Marina Mist.
- Adhere the Mint Macaron strip over the top edge of the border you just stamped
- Determine where you want to put the Medallion and before adhering it, adhere the sentiment on the Very Vanilla strip under it
- Adhere the Medallion with Dimensionals
- Add 2 rhinestones to Medallion (one above and one below the word Thanks)